Monday, September 23, 2013

Janar Buhari Ya Gudanar Da Lacca A Birnin Manchester Na Ingila

Tawagar Buhari a Ingila
HOTO: Wani Mazaunin kasar Ingila, Malam Garba, Jagororin APC Janar Muhammadu Buhari da Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu, Naeen Ul Hassan, Sakataren Democratic Progressive Movement (DPM) na duniya.

Jim kadan bayan kammala laccar da Janar Buhari ya gudanar a birnin Manchester na kasar Ingila kan siyasa a kasashen nahiyar Afrika.

Kenya Mall Attack: Names of Terrorists and Victims Released

Kenyan special forces were today locked in a fight to the death with Islamic terrorists who have been barricaded inside a Nairobi mall with up to 40 hostages since Saturday. 


Witnesses described hearing four large explosions at the Westgate Shopping Centre followed by fierce gun fire after the military tried to break the three day siege by gaining access from the roof.

It is feared that some of the gunmen inside may have blown themselves up, though a Kenyan government minister said that militants had set fire to some mattresses in a supermarket as a decoy.

It's been confirmed that the terrorists didn't blow themselves up, they set ablaze mattresses they got from one of the supermarkets in the mall, as a diversion. The terrorists have been corned in one of the rooms inside the mall.

Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku said that three of the terrorists had been killed and that most hostages were now free. All of the militants were men, he added, although some were dressed as women. So far, no fewer than 62 people have been confirmed dead. At least 175 were injured, including children.

A top military official said he believes the attackers are 'a multinational collection from all over the world.'

Kenya Chief of Defence forces General Julius Karangi said fighters from an array of nations participated in the attack claimed by Al Shabaab, a Somali group allies with al-Qaida.

'We have an idea who this people are and they are clearly a multinational collection from all over the world,' he said. We have an idea who they are, their nationality and even the number. We are fighting global terrorism here and we have sufficient intel (intelligence) to suggest that.'

A Twitter account claiming to represent Al Shabaab yesterday claimed that terrorists from seven nations are involved in the attack, including the U.S., Britain and Canada.

The HSM Press Office account, which has been suspended twice, claimed the group were:

Names of alleged terrorists

Ahmed Nasir Shirdoon, 24, from London, UK;
Gen Mustafe Noorduiin, 27, from Kansas City, U.S.,
Abdifatah Osman Keenadiid, 24, from Minneapolis, U.S.,
Ahmed Mohamad Isse, 22, from Saint Paul, U.S;
Ismael Guled, 23, from Finland;
Abdirizak Mouled, 24, from Ontario, Canada;
Zaki Jama Caraale, 20, and Sayid Nuh, 25, both from Somalia.

Police chief David Kimaiyo said today that some hostages have been freed. However, a group claiming to represent the Al Shabaab terrorists said they are still fighting inside the building.

Names of victims

President Uhuru Kenyatta's nephew and nephew's fiancee were killed

Kofi Awoonor, a Ghanaian poet, professor and former ambassador to Brazil, Cuba and the United Nations, died after being wounded in the attack, Ghana's presidential office confirmed.

Ghana's ministry of information said Awoonor's son was injured and is responding to treatment.

Two Canadians, including a diplomat, died in the attack, according to Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

He paid tribute to the victims and noted the loss of diplomat Annemarie Desloges, who served in Canada's High Commission to Kenya as a liaison officer with the Canada Border Services Agency.

Her spouse Robert Munk was wounded in the attack, but has since been released from the hospital, the Canadian Press reported.

Two Indians, 8-year-old Parmashu Jain and 40-year-old Sridhar Natarajan, were killed, and four others were wounded in the attack.

The Foreign Office have confirmed that four UK nationals have been killed in the attack.

Prize-winning architect Ross Langdon, who had dual British and Australian citizenship, is believed to be one of the dead.

A British man, who refused to give his name, said his wife and daughter were both killed in the atrocity.

The Foreign Office warned the number of British dead is 'likely to rise as further information becomes available.'

Two French women were killed, President Francois Hollande said.


One South African citizen was killed, according to the country's International Relations Department.

A 33-year-old Dutch woman died in the attack, believed to be Elif Yavuz, the heavily pregnant partner of British architect Mr Langdon.

Seven other Dutch citizens who were in the mall escaped unharmed, Foreign Minister Frans Timmermans said.

A 38-year-old Chinese woman with the surname Zhou who worked in the real estate industry was killed in the attack, China's official Xinhua News Agency reported. Her son was injured in the attack and was in stable condition in a hospital, according to the Chinese Embassy in Kenya.

A retired staff member of UNICEF from Peru was killed, the agency's regional office for Eastern and Southern Africa said.

Five American citizens were injured, U.S. officials said.

Andrew McLaren, 34, a New Zealander who managed a factory in Kenya for the avocado oil company Olivado, was wounded in the attack, the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed. He was hospitalised in stable condition.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

So true, so false: Did ex-EFCC boss, Farida Waziri really send OBJ this letter?

Farida Waziri

A controversial press statement released by Farida Waziri, a former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), relating to her tenure, has left her in a verbal tussle with her predecessor, Nuhu Ribadu, and former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.

Mrs. Waziri reportedly threatened to ‘open-up‘ on Chief Obasanjo. Well, it seems somebody might have decided to fire a pre-emptive strike as a letter bearing a supposed EFCC logo and a signature purported to be that of Mrs. Waziri has surfaced online setting a lot of tongues wagging about its substance and authenticity. 

The authenticity of the letter could not be ascertained and several commentators have expressed their skepticism that such a crudely versed letter to the former president soliciting a favour could have emanated from the office of the former chairman of an anti-graft body under late President Umar Musa Yar’Adua.

With this firmly in mind, many are waiting patiently for the outspoken Waziri to dissociate herself from the letter, clear the air on the issue, and sue those who might have engaged in possibly forging her signature.
See a photo of the letter below:
So-called Farida's letter to OBJ

Did ex-EFCC boss, Farida Waziri really send OBJ this letter?

NAZARI: Labaran Maku Ya Zama Ministan Tsaro

Hausawa na cewa "Taura biyu ba ta taunuwa a baki daya" amma a kasar nan musamman a cikin gwamnatin Shugaba Goodluck ba haka abin yake ba. A irin wannan lokaci da kasa ke fama da tabarbarewar tsaro, da kuma ta'addanci ke kara yawaita, sai ga sanarwa daga gwamnati, ministan yada labarai, Labaran Maku ya zama ministan tsaro na riko, ba kuma tare da ya ajiye mukaminsa, wato dai yanzu ya zama ministan yada labarai da kuma ministan tsaro.

An ya kuwa hakan na nufin gwamnatin tarayyar kasar nan ta shirya kawo karshen tabarbarewar tsaron ta take kukan ana fama da ita? Shin ko ta manta da irin barazanar tsaron da jami'an tsaro da jama'ar kasar nan ke fuskanta? Ko ta manta da sace - sacen da ya addabi mutane, bayan satar kudi, ga satar albarkatun kasa (man fetur) kai uwa uba ga satar mutane da take neman zama ruwan dare game ko'ina. Idan duk tana sane da hakan to ya kamata ta sake tunani.

Nauyin ministan tsaro ba karamin nauyi ba ne, hasalima ba a fiye bada mukamin ga kowa ba, sai wanda ya san mene ne tsaron kasa, wato dai wanda ya dade yana aiki a bangaren tsaron, kuma yayi nasara a aikin nasa. Idan har da gaske ake yi ana so a kawo karshen lalacewar tsaron kasar nan ya kamata gwamnati ta sake tunani.

Sai dai kuma shi sabon ministan tsaron, Labaran Maku a lokacin da yake karbar aiki daga hannun karamin ministan tsaron da siyasar sauke ministoci ta hada da shi, Erelu Olusola Obada, ya tabbatar da cewa zai kawo gyara da samar da ci gaba a hukumar tsaron, wanda a cewar sa shi kansa shugaban kasa Goodluck Jonathan ya san zai iya shi yasa ya dakko shi ya kara masa da wannan aiki bayan wanda yake kansa, sannan ya yi alkawarin zai yi iya kokarinsa don ya ga bai bawa shugaban kunya ba.

Anan idan aka yi la'akari da jawabin Maku na kama aiki, sai a yi masa fatan alheri, da addu'ar Allah ya kawo wa tsaron kasar nan dauki ta inda ma ba mu yi zato ba.

Daga jaridar Rariya

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Jaridar Rariya Ta Gobe Juma'a

Jaridar RARIYA ta gobe Juma’a ta zo muku da babban labari kan yadda GUGUWAR CANJI ta taso a siyasar kasar nan, guguwar dai idan ba a zauna an yi karatun ta nutsu ba, za ta iya tashi da hular malam Bahaushe, Bayerabe, inyamuri kai har da malafar kananan kabilu ma da alamu ba za ta gyale ba.

Tun a yanzu guguwar tana neman tarwatsa gamayyar ‘yayan jam’iyyar PDP saboda kuwa a ...halin da ake ciki jihohi 17 sun bude ofisoshin sabuwar jam’iyyar. Ga kuma wasu gwamnoni sun bada wa idonsu toka suna jiran ko ta kwana, haka kuma saura kadan guguwar ta kwance zanin Namadi Sambo.

A yunkurin tsira daga wannan guguwar shugaba Goodluck Jonathan ya yunkura ya sauke ministocinsa har guda 9 da yake ganin ba za su iya tabuka masa komai ba wurin tserar da shi daga GUGUWAR CANJIN da take nuna alamun za ta iya tafiya da kujerarsa.

Domin jin ta inda wannan guguwa ta bullo da irin barnar da take neman yi wa wasu gaggan ‘yan siyasa da masu rike da mukaman gwamnati, sai a garzaya a nemi #RARIYA a gobe a wuraren saida jaridu mafi kusa da ku.

Kar ku bari a baku labara.

Ku nemi Rariya a Facebook don samun labarai da dumi-duminsa.