Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari

General Buhari
Former Head of States, General Muhammadu Buhari, clocked 71st years today (17/12/1942 - 2013)

On behalf of my parents, my siblings and my humble self, I wish to congratulate the nightmare of tyrants, the scourge of oppressors, the gallant soldier, the novice septuagenarian, the people's general, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) on his 71st birthday anniversary.

Sir you are indeed an astute, an elder statesman, a veteran of political adventures, a voice to the voiceless, an advocate of the masses and we urge you to keep the flame burning sir. I pray to almighty Allah to extend our lives to witness your hale, hearty and prosperous octage, nonage and centage days.

What's your message to General Buhari at his 71st birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment